Shatara Architecture is a full service architectural design firm, offering innovative modern and traditional design solutions, maintaining a commitment of innovation, exploration and collaboration with our clients. Shatara Architecture has successfully completed a wide range of projects in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles.
Shatara Architecture Inc. has executed creative projects for our clients, designing restaurants, single family residences, multi-family residence, offices, warehouses, hospitality, as well as humanitarian projects relating to emergency shelters and experimental ecosystems.
Suheil Shatara, principal of Shatara Architecture Inc. studied architecture at Southern California Institute of Architecture, San Francisco Institute of Urban Studies and at City College of San Francisco. With over thirty years of experience Suheil Shatara, founded Shatara Architecture Inc. in 1989 and Incorporated in 2002.
Shatara Architecture Inc. has undertaken and successfully completed over 500 projects since 1989 including the following project types:
- Mixed-Use Residential / Commercial
- Condominiums – New Construction
- Condominiums – Conversions
- Single Family Custom Homes
- Restoration of Historically Significant Buildings
- Hospitality / Youth Hostels
- Tenant Improvement (Office / Commercial / Retail)
- Restaurants / Cafes / Gourmet Delis
- Industrial / Warehouses
- Religious & Cultural Institutions
- Commercial Interiors
- Custom Residential Interiors
For eleven years, Suheil Shatara was an active member of the San Francisco Landmarks Advisory Board, where he has consistently and actively supported the preservation of the City’s architectural and cultural heritage.